1 on 1s offer a more intimate yoga experience. The perfect solution if you have a very full schedule, or you're working with specific wellness goals, health issues or injuries.
- Have you been told to do yoga by your health practitioner, but you don't know where to start?
- Are you working with specific injuries or conditions?
- Maybe you feel too out of your depth to turn up at a group class?
- Or you'd simply like to take your existing practice to the next level at a time that suits your schedule.
Does this sound like you? If so, a private yoga class is the answer!
Lou can come to you, or you are welcome to visit our home studio in Mona Vale. We also teach privates outside - on your favourite beach listening to the sound of the waves, or in a park under the trees.
The beauty of private sessions is you get to choose a day and time that suits your schedule.
Cost depends on location, length of the class and frequency. Contact us and we'll put together the perfect package for you.
To get started we suggest our Yoga Therapy Intro Package:
- x1 75-minute class - includes 30 minute intake interview on goals, injuries, medical history etc)
- x2 60-minute classes - designed specifically for you
- If required, sequences to practice at home are designed, typed and emailed to you
- BONUS: Includes a free Surfside Yoga group class
A private yoga class makes such a fun and memorable gift. Over the last year we have created yoga experiences up and down the Northern Beaches for birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers and weddings.
From Manly to Palm Beach, we know the best spots on the Beaches. Each class is carefully created and tailored just for you - you choose the style, level and pace.
Get in touch with Lou to give the special person in your life the gift of yoga.