Join Lou for Sports Recovery Yoga on Mondays 8pm - 9pm.
WHEN & WHERE
- Every Monday 8pm
- Healthspace Mona Vale, 1789 Pittwater Road, Mona Vale
IS THIS CLASS RIGHT FOR ME?
This class is designed specifically for:
- Anyone who thinks they are too tight, or not flexible enough for yoga
- People who are exhausted from a busy, modern day life but are not particularly good at relaxing or slowing down
- Those who train hard in their chosen modality - whether that is Crossfit, footy or surfing OR those who work very hard and spend a lot of time sitting/driving
- Men or women - who would feel uncomfortable going to an open class
- All levels from total beginners to experienced yogis
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Healthier joints
- Increased focus and concentration
- Increased body and spatial awareness, improving your alignment in your sport
- Improved balance and stability
- Reduced soreness and faster recovery
- Injury prevention
- Calmer nervous system, resulting in lower stress levels and stronger immunity
- Better breath control and efficiency
- $120 for 6 weeks
- Bookings essential via the Mind Body Online app
- Download to your phone, search Healthspace, and select "Sports Recovery Course"
- Limited to 12 places. Casuals permitted IF there is space, but preference given to those signed up for the 6 week course