Join owner of Surfside Yoga and doTERRA Wellness Leader, Lou Kelly for an evening all about essential oils.
Learn about how essential oils can benefit your physical and emotional wellbeing, and easy, practical ways to integrate them into your life:
- Deepen your yoga and meditation practice
- Boost your immunity
- Improve quality of sleep
- Detox your home by replacing cleaning products with chemical and toxin free alternatives
- Address common health concerns
- Support your emotional wellbeing
- Benefit toddlers, school aged children and teenagers
- Balance your hormones
- Use after sports and gym training to aid recovery of muscles and joints
- Replace skincare and beauty products with amazing natural solutions that work
- Assist with fertility, pregnancy and birth
We'll open the night with a guided meditation to ground and centre you, and then move into empowering you with information on the science behind essential oils and how to use them.
They'll be plenty of opportunity to try a whole range of essential oils, ask questions and chat about which oils would provide the greatest benefit to your health and wellbeing.
Cost: FREE + receive a FREE GIFT
Location: The workshop this month will be held at local yoga studio Modern Movement, 9 Waratah Street, Mona Vale.
Our previous Essential Oils workshops sold out fast, so don't miss out!
If this sounds of interest to you but you can't make this date, please contact me and we can arrange a 1 on 1 in person or via Facetime/Skype.