Join Lou for a free intro class to essential oils specialising in bubs, toddlers and kids.
Learn simple and effective ways to use these natural health solutions to benefit your health and that of little ones.
- Winter Wellness - how to use essential oils to boost immunity, prevent illness, relieve colds and flu
- Sleep / Craddle Cap / Teething
- How to make toxin free nappy wipes and cream
- Balance and elevate mood, emotions & energy
- Tools for Mums to cope with sleep deprivation
- How to create your own healthy, self-care habits
- Reduce the toxic load on your home, body, children and the environment by changing to natural cleaning products
We'll also cover:
- What are essentials oils
- How to use them safely
- Simple recipes for DIY products and blends
Babies and pre-schoolers welcome!
If you already have your oils, come along for a refresher. Bring your oils (& cap stickers to label your bottles) and there will also be a chance to make room sprays and roller blends for you and your bubs! Amber glass bottles provided for you to purchase on the day (cash only)
Cost: FREE + free take home information
If you can't make this class, but feel like you'd like to learn more on how essential oils can improve the health and wellbeing of you and your family, please contact Lou on 0433 991 311 to organise a 1 on 1 Facetime or face-to-face session
Join our online community for tips, essential oil recipes, events and more! www.facebook.com/surfsideessentialoils
**Open to those NOT already affiliated with a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate other than Surfside Essential Oils**