Join Lou on Monday night 8-9pm at Healthspace Mona Vale, for Sports Recovery Yoga.
WHEN & WHERE
- Monday 1, 8, 15, 22 May
- Healthspace Mona Vale, 1789 Pittwater Road, Mona Vale
IS THIS CLASS RIGHT FOR ME?
This class is designed specifically for:
- Anyone who thinks they are too tight, or not flexible enough for yoga
- People who are exhausted from a busy, modern day life but are not particularly good at relaxing or slowing down
- Those who train hard in their chosen modality - whether that is Crossfit, footy or surfing OR those who work very hard and spend a lot of time sitting/driving
- Men or women - who would feel uncomfortable going to an open class
- All levels from total beginners to experienced yogis
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Healthier joints
- Increased focus and concentration
- Increased body and spatial awareness, improving your alignment in your sport
- Improved balance and stability
- Reduced soreness and faster recovery
- Injury prevention
- Calmer nervous system, resulting in lower stress levels and stronger immunity
- Better breath control and efficiency
- $80 for 4 weeks or $22 drop in
- Bookings essential via Mind Body Online: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/mainclass?studioid=253314